Saturday 25 May 2013

Textures and Perspectives





The first assignment of the day was to draw textures.Firstly,we had to draw a texture that represented us,followed by textures of our surrounding and then futuristic/modern creative texture.
The first texture represented me as an individual as it comprises of many shapes and these shapes are not arranged in a orderly sequence.I think it represents me as a complicated yet simple individual who doesn’t like routines or sequences.
The second texture was inspired by my friend who was sitting in front of me.The texture was actually her wavy hair.And as for the third texture,I drew something like a checker board and shaded some of the tiles.This gives off somewhat of a digital feel to the picture.
Next,for the second assignment,I took a picture of the auditorium sign taken from its back.I think this shows the one of the different perspectives of the sign which can be seen.Following that picture is a drawing of the auditorium sign from its back view.I shaded some parts of the letters to clearly show a 3-Dimensional effect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment