Wednesday 26 June 2013

Photoshop




Today, we learnt how to use Photoshop. Our first task was to edit the colour and sharpen our own pictures to make it look better. I decided to use a picture that I took with my classmates and edited it. The first picture is the one which is edited. Use the curve function, I tried to make the brightness in the picture to increase. I also tried to sharpen the image too. This was a good practice as it allowed us to familiarise with the basic tools in Photoshop.

This picture was formed by photoshopping the mascot into the street in Singapore Polytechnic. We had to use the Magic Wand tool and inverse it so that we can copy the mascot and paste it on the picture of the street. I used the scale function to create and change the size of the exact same mascot. As for the shadow caused by the mascot, I drew it with the brush tool.

For this picture, we had to use all the tools we learnt today. We copied and paste the mask and the lighting sign onto the picture of Singa. We also had to change the colour of Singa's shirt. I had to use the Magic Wand tool to trace the outline of the shirt and change the colour to black. As for the mask, I just changed the size and position to make it fit into Singa's face. I think today has really helped me familiarise with Photoshop and some of its tools.

0 comments:

Post a Comment